Custom Search

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Interview at the OCC Press Event

Hopefully, this will be the last time I post about "Me" and my interview. And for those of you who thought the last video was of me . . . hehehehehehe. Anyway, here, finally, is my interview from the OCC Press Event. As usual, I stutter around quite a bit at the end, but that's nothing new. This was a priveledge for me to be able to promote our kids and my church and to Glorify Christ. It is nice to say that I met Franklin Graham, but I met just as many great people who are allowing God to use them. And, at the same time, I minister with a great bunch of people who are using their time, talents, experiences and gifts to change the lives of kids in my area as well. They might not be as well known, but they are just as valuable. It was an honor to be asked and I was glad I was able to help.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense