Custom Search

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would You Pray?

If you read this before 10:30 AM this morning, would you say a prayer for me. This morning I will be part of a press conference at the Operation Christmas Child Processing Center. Not that it matters, but I will use the same microphone as Franklin Graham will use this morning. They have asked that I share a little about the groups we bring each year and why it is important to us that we volunteer at the Processing Center. I think it is an honor and privilege to be able to share for two minutes about why we come and I am thankful for the opportunity. I am, however, a bit nervous. So please, if and when you think of me, would you please pray. And while you are praying, could you pray for our (my and Jana's) flights home. Jana actually leaves before me but I get to Harrisburg about 3 hours before she does. We had to take different flights. So we appreciate your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joel,
Probably missed it, but if you find it online could you share the link?
Thanks!

Health in Amazon

Adsense