Custom Search

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Noon Nonsense: Making Money on the Rapture


This has got to be the oddest thing I have ever heard. This guy is trying to make money from Christians who are concerned about their pets who may be left behind at the rapture. I kid you not! I know people love their pets, but, if you are in heaven, I am sure you won't care about what happened to the critters. Check out the story here.

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/10_08/b4167070046047.htm?chan=rss_topStories_ssi_5

1 comment:

Anita Hall said...

Oh, I'm not surprised. Outside of JC (Juniata County, maybe some there too) there are many people who have a different perspective about their pet's welfare, even among those who profess to be Christians. Animals are elevated higher than they should be, though I believe they are to be treated humanely, for even God cares for all the beasts and birds of the earth.
I suppose the man with the business doesn't believe in the rapture.

Health in Amazon

Adsense