Custom Search

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hoffman Wins!


Cruiser's Cafe, the little cafe I run in Mt. Pleasant Mills, PA, sponsors a couple different racing vehicles. One of the cars we sponsor, the #21 of AJ Hoffman, a local guy and a pro-stock driver, won on Saturday night at Selinsgrove Speedway for the second time this year. The bad thing is that, while I was as the track on Saturday, I had to leave to take some friends to the airport (Yes, we left at 12 AM) and wasn't able to see AJ take the checkered flag. Continued success AJ!

2 comments:

fearingfearitself said...

That's really cool. I didn't even know you sponsored any racers.

I don't know if you'll get this before you get my message, but I was wondering if you could take me to take my driving test on Saturday? By fluke an appointment opened up in Lancaster this Saturday. I know it's kinda far. Anyway, please give me a call...570.765.4796

fearingfearitself said...

I saw a guy today, here in MD, who looked just like Justin Fogle.

Health in Amazon

Adsense