Custom Search

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

No Mac for Me

We have been having a good time and getting a bunch of work done so far. Last night after our evening session our group planned to go to Dairy Queen. Planned was the operative word because when we arrived, everyone else had "planned" to go there too. We finally decided to go to McDonalds for ice cream - there aren't a lot of choices. I decided to get a Big Mac instead. I ordered last. . . bad decision. To make a long story short, we had to be back by 10:3o PM and at 10:25 I still didn't have my Mac. Needless to say, I didn't want to make the whole group late, so I just told the guy beside me that he could have my sandwich and left. It was frustrating. Yes, I had paid for it before hand. I hope that guy enjoyed my sandwich.

More later.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense