Custom Search

Monday, August 20, 2007

Faith & Football from the Colts


I am already a year late, but I saw this advertised on the official Indianapolis Colts website. Coach Dungy and some of the colts share their personal stories of their faith on a DVD. Here is a short blurb from their site.


This unique video features interviews with Coach Dungy, Linebacker Gary
Brackett, Offensive Guard Dylan Gandy and Tight End Ben Utecht. Great for church
youth groups, the 2006 Faith & Football DVD takes a deeper look at the faith
that has played a pivotal role in the lives and careers of these Colts.


The DVD is available to churches and non-profit organizations for free, however, this was last years production. I don't even know if they have any more. I have filled out the form and will send it in. Hopefully, I will get one. The colts have been my favorite football team for 41 years and it is great to see that the organization is supporting faith and football video.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense