Custom Search

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Blog Your Blessings Sunday



Tonight my dad's side of the family had their semi-annual get together. I think this is the most people in attendance that I can remember. I think it is because my sister, Michele, takes this event seriously and makes sure everyone gets a reminder. I really enjoy renewing relationships and strengthening others. I am blessed with good relatives on both sides of my parents.
As you can see from all the food, tonight was difficult on my new diet. But, I survived, finding a bunch of fruit, veggie pizza, a meatball, three bottles of water and my first Diet Pepsi in three days.


P.S. Thanks to Sandy for coming back week after week even when I haven't "Blogged my blessings". I really do appreciate the comments, Sandy.

4 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Thank you for being here! Whatever you offer is always a blessing.

I'm thinking about your sister's reminders to the family. I think that's a great observation. I am great at forgetting (what a great thing to be great at), and I am always glad to be reminded. Good for her for keeping the show on the road.

God bless your 2008!

Anonymous said...

If you even thought DIET during the holidays you are doing great. I did not lose a pound over the holidays, but I did not gain any either.

Stop by my weightloss blog: Losing Proposition and encourage me. I will do the same with you.

Paulie said...

Yes, it is a blessing to have close relatives that enjoy getting together. When I got married, hubby was in the military and we were never with relatives except between transfers. I missed that. Growing up, we went to visit grandma and grandpa a half hour away every Sunday after church.

PlanetMars said...

Congratulations for resisting the temptation to eat more. I gained weight during the holidays and now, I'm trying my best to drop it. Happy New year!

Health in Amazon

Adsense