Custom Search

Friday, January 4, 2008

"Hungry for Hungary" Upate

Day two of my "Hungry for Hungary" Diet. Not too bad so far. I haven't had any diet soda since 10 AM on Wednesday. I am trying to exercise more and eat healthier and less. I am trying to not eat anything after supper. Someone told me "What you eat after six, sticks". I am not going to deprive myself of anything and yet eat small healthy "meals".

I weighed in in front of the youth on Wednesday night and will do so each Wednesday night. This is an unofficial weight but will help to show my progress. The weight there was 322.6 lbs. which was 4.6 pounds more than the weight at the MACC. I will update here every Wednesday night (via my phone) after 8:30 PM EST.

By the way, if any of you would like to donate to the "Hungry for Hungary" fund. Get in contact with me and I will let you know how to do just that. Every little bit helps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Health in Amazon

Adsense