Custom Search

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Loosing Weight for Money! or . . . Hungry for Hungary!

Well, I did it. I signed up to loose weight for money. Yep, someone is going to pay me $10 per pound that I loose! Let me explain. . .

One of the area fitness centers, the Middlecreek Area Community Center, has made an offer. If you are a member of the Center, they will pay you $10 per pound that you loose through the end of March - thanks to an anonymous donor. Actually I think it is more of a fundraiser for the M.A.C.C. and it worked to get me to join. I had to weigh in this morning and I have three months to loose as much weight as I can! I am going to donate any money I get to our Mission Trip to Hungary this summer. I guess you could say I am going to go Hungry for Hungary!

To help me keep on track, I plan to weigh in each Wednesday in front of the teens. I will show some pics, etc. and keep you updated. (I assume you are interested) I have no doubt I can loose weight, but I am hoping that after I loose it, I will be able to keep it off.

Anyone can join and be involved, but you have to sign up and weigh in by January 5. Check out the MACC web site for their contact information.

1 comment:

janalynn said...

Good luck with your new endeavor! I hope you learn to like water!!! You can do it!!! You should set a goal!

Health in Amazon

Adsense