Custom Search

Monday, June 9, 2008

Funniest Twitters, Skype, American/Hungarian Football and More

Matt Magill and Doug Fields are the funniest Twitterers . . . It is really hot! I don't like when it gets so hot because I always figure, you can always add a layer if you are cold, but you can only take so much off . . . Aaron and I got the skype up and going. Pray that there is WIFI somewhere in Budapest on Sunday around 10 - 11 AM EST on Sunday so we can skype in to the worship service. . . You can audio/video on AIM as well . . . Follow my blog, the Hungary Team blog and my Twitters while I am at Hungary (June 13 - 28). . . There is American Football in Hungary and their season is now . . . I have been surrounded by a bunch of great volunteer youth staff! . . I am looking forward to adding another volunteer to work right beside me! . . Vacations are great and almost always too short . . .

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense