Custom Search

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Waking up at the OBX


I am on vacation, and I still wake up at 6:15 AM! As I write this I yawning. I want to sleep but can't for some reason. It's quiet and dark in my room. Why can't I just sleep?

I am not extremely impressed with the outer banks "OBX" so far. Vacation homes are everywhere. Our house is really nice, as, I am sure, most are. The pool and hot tub were nice and the beach is only a few minutes walk. We are going to the beach today for a while. I might not be there all day like some. The pool is much more inviting. I guess I just had a different idea about what the area would be like. A bit too "touristy" for me. Then again, what should I expect? I guess I will reserve judgement until I have been here for a couple of days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHH. Im here at school. and you are all on vacation. NOT FAIR

Anonymous said...

Joel, I was thinking about calling you this morning when I got up at 5:30am, but that would not have been soo cool. Really, relax and enjoy the "tourist" life! Just wait till you get back and you will wish you were there again, or at least that has been my experience!

Kevin

Health in Amazon

Adsense