Custom Search

Friday, June 13, 2008

It Begins

The last thing to be packed is the laptop. So I had to get one more blog in. The next blog (from this computer - I might blog from my iphone - will be from Hungary). I can't believe Friday, June 13 is here already! Our trip to Elet Szava in Hungary begins this morning. We have raised money, prayed, (I lost 41 pounds), packed our bags and now look toward the next two weeks. I am really looking forward to it but at the same time, I would feel more compfortable staying home. God has given the 12 of us this opportunity to serve Him. We will get to see and experience so many things that many people won't ever see and experience. I pray that God will change us and those that we come in contact with to honor Himself.

Don't forget to check out the Hungary '08 blog to see what the entire team is doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Group Pastor P Dad here praying for all of u. I sent an Email to Joel let me know if this works.

Anonymous said...

13 at youth group yesterday and Dorthys funeral went well.

Pastor P

Health in Amazon

Adsense