Custom Search

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Alamo Steakhouse & Saloon



Wednesday night we headed to the Alamo. As you can see, the steakhouse was voted best restaurant in Galinburg. I am not sure if it was the best, but, it was definitely better than most. I wasn't really impressed with the atmosphere but the "Oak Fired, Black Angus" steak I had was really good. I got it blackened while Jana doesn't like spicy foods and elected to have hers prepared regularly. Jana had been sick all day and had to take her steak home in a "doggie bag". We ate her steak the next night and it was almost as good the second night as the first. The service was top notch that night which made up for the atmosphere.

If you are going to Gatlinburg and want good steak, go to the Alamo. If you want good atmosphere, go somewhere else. I give it a 4 our of 5.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense