Custom Search

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Aubrey's

Jana and I needed a good camera and decided to take some of the gift cards we received for our wedding and buy a digital camera. We decided on a Canon Powershot A1000. Jana was familiar with this camera and we thought it would serve the purpose. To do this, we had to travel about 40 minutes from our cabin and decided to have lunch at a place called Aubrey's in Maryville, TN. Their slogan is "Real Food. Real Comfort. Real Good." They did okay with most of that. The atmosphere was okay and the service that day was really good. They had the shelves around the dining room lined with #10 cans of vegetables and sauces, which was a bit unique to both Jana and I. The Steak I had, the center cut sirloin, was better than most. Jana had some really good pasta - the Haystack. It was the second day in a row that I ate creamed corn however, neither time was it as good as Aunt Thelma made. I could recommend Aubrey's to anyone but I don't think it would be first place on my list. I will give it a 3.5 out of 5 - which is above normal.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense