Custom Search

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dixie Stampede


Thursday evening we ate at the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge. The entertainment was great and the food and service was even better! I am sure many of you who have been to the Stampede knew that there are no utencils to eat with. However, the soup, the chicken, the pork loin . . . everything was really, really good. The only mediocre item was the corn, and that was even okay. I would go back again just for the meal. The show and pre-show were fun and entertaining and I would go back again. I give the meal 4.9 out of 5 (no one's perfect) and the entire evening a 4.5.

2 comments:

janalynn said...

I think the entire evening should have a higher rating maybe a 4.7 or a 4.8 - it was a great time just like Dave's just completely different setting!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great place to go to...we might just have to do that this year! Last year we ate at a place called "The Old Mill Restaurant". Its on the main strip in Pigeon Forge....I think it was the best food I ever ate....EVER...and they give you plenty of it...You are sure to leave there with a take out box

Health in Amazon

Adsense