Custom Search

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mrs. Rowe's Country Buffet

This is the first of a series of posts about some new places Jana and I ate during our honeymoon. We determined to only eat at places we had never been before. Below you can see that we stopped just below Harrisonburg, VA for our first ever meal together as husband and wife. The place with that distinction is "Mrs. Rowes Country Buffet".

Being a buffet, we obviously had many choices. The item that stood out to me was the carved beef roast. While everything else was good, I went back the second time specifically for the beef. We obviously took a chance at this out of the way buffet, but the home style cooking was a good starter for both of us. It was nice but I wouldn't say I would drive out of my way to eat there again. I will give it 3 out of 5.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense