Custom Search

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Scare Mare and Logan's Roadhouse


Our 6 hour trip to Lynchburg, VA went very well. We Toured the Liberty University campus ate at Logan's Roadhouse and then went through Scare Mare. I am here at the hotel while everyone else went for some ice cream. I get enough ice cream at Cruisers and I was up at 5 AM this morning and just wanted to relax.

I wanted to give my opinion of Logan's Roadhouse. I was a little disappointed? We were there last year and it was fun and the food was good. This year, it was all business and, truthfully, I wasn't too impressed with my steak. The taste was okay, but the cut left something to be desired. I am allowing the less than spectacular service because of the number of people we had (21) and the time we arrived (5:45 PM). However, the steak . . . well, I don't understand.

This doesn't mean I won't go back. The atmosphere was good and the teens loved throwing peanut shells on the floor . . . but you can do that elsewhere. I don't like to be negative, but, well, it was just an okay experience today.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense