Custom Search

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wednesday is "Wear Something Gaudy Day"

Tomorrow is "Wear Something Gaudy Day"! What will you wear?



According to www.holidayinsights.com the origins of this day date back to my era:

"The roots of this day go back to the hit 1970's television comedy show "Three's Company". Larry Dallas (played by Richard Kline), one of the characters on the show, declared a Wear Something Gaudy Day."


If you are looking for a gift for the day, I found this site. I am not sure I really endorse it. Use your own judgement.

2 comments:

janalynn said...

I am sure that I could pretty much wear whatever was in my closet when I was in high school for this one!

Blue Panther said...

I don't think I can carry anything gaudy anymore, so the answer to your question is a big NO! :)

Health in Amazon

Adsense