Custom Search

Monday, October 1, 2007

That's What That Was

I was at my parents house this morning. My mother has recovered from proceedures to have her eyesight corrected. This has been great for her and actually a bit comical for me. I love the fact that she can see better now. I am not sure my father does. He remarked how much busier he will be fixing and cleaning now that she can see all the little problems around the house. This morning she was cleaning the "junk drawer" in the kitchen. I heard her say, "Oh, that's what that thing is!" When I question her about what she meant, she relayed that over the past months, when she wasn't sure what something was because she couldn't see it correctly, she put it in the drawer. I can be amused at this because my mother is somewhat amused. I know that it isn't a funny matter, generally. I do love my mother and I am please with her new awareness.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense