Custom Search

Friday, October 30, 2020

End of the Week Report

 It's Friday and with the exception of my back, things are going pretty well.  My sugar levels continue to down and my eating has been good as well.  I don't expect to loose more than a few pounds this week because of the nature of the beast.  But, we will see.  

Today is day 16 without Diet anything.  I did have some cream and some half and half just to get some variety and becuase they have low amounts of carbs/sugars.  However . . . Jana had a video conference call for she and Ella yesterday with the Doctor.  At the end of the call, I did get to say hello and while my  appointment with him is next Thursday, he did give me some bad news . . . NO dairy - at least for now.  My dairy number was 8 times higher than is should have been.  This may be part of my pain? ? ?  

I bought and made two steaks and a filet last night for supper!  That made up for the yucky water I have to drink.  This morning for breakfast I finished the chickken salad I made a few days ago.  Still tastey.  

Overall I am pleased with the first two weeks so far.  

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense