Custom Search

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Positive Things with Back Pain

 It is so much easier to stay on a new way of eating when you see results.  Other than my back giving me fits, I really do feel better.  My sugar numbers continue to go in the right direction and tomorrow we will find out how my weight loss is coming as well.  (A little secret, I think I/You will be pleasantly surprised.)  

This back thing is getting frustrating.  I can't stand long without hurting and I can't sit long without hurting.  The only real relief is laying down (or is it lying down?).  

Today is the 13th straight day with no diet drinks!  I continue to drink water (yuck).  Now I just need to drink more of it.  

I made myself chicken salad yesterday.  My wife bought a loaf a break with only 4 net carbs and I had myself a sandwich.  It's a dark bread with seeds, etc.  It was good.  She also bought some venison sticks with no presevitives/additives as well.  So this morning I had half of a stick and two table spoon full of my chicken salad.  

See you tomorrow for Weigh In Wednesday.  

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense