Custom Search

Saturday, October 17, 2020

First Cravings

 So, last night right after supper I found myself craving carbs/sugar.  This was the first time this has happend since I started.  I am obviously just getting started so it was relatively easy for me to put it off and find some high protein/fat substitue - lebonon balogna and a little mayo.  I hope this will power continues into the next two and a half weeks and beyond. 

This morning I ate some uncured ham lunch meat for breakfast and . . . water. Yuck.  I haven't had a Diet Mt. Dew since Wednesday sometime.  I really don't feel any cravings for it at this point.  So, that's a positive.  Also, it's 11:15 am when I am typing this and I haven't had any ibuprofen or felt the need to.  I will probably have to take some soon enough, but I am trying not to have to take it.  I will update my food later tonight or tomorrow.  

I did weigh myself this morning but I am not going to post any results until the middle of next week.  I do expect to be down quite a few pounds, as long as I don't cheat.  It's the way it goes when I get rid of the carbs and sugars.   

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own - 1 Corinthians 6:19


No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense