Custom Search

Thursday, October 15, 2020

My Functional Journey

 I haven't posted in soooo long.  I forgot how to get to this page.  In any case, please follow my journey if you like.  

So, today I visited a Functional Doctor, Dr. Shannon Smith.  He was recommended by my wife (when your wife makes a suggestion, you should probably follow it).  Click here to see/hear her story.  

I am not going to bore you with the details as to what and why at this point.  I don't like long blogs, but I will say this:  I NEED to do this.  

All I am going to do today, and maybe most days is log my journey and results. . . Let's hope this goes well.  

Today I stopped eating sugar and carbs for at least 3 weeks.  That's what I was asked to do.  I also got and took some extra suppliments.  This is what I ate.  

A Chickn cob salad and chickn bites from Chic-fil-a.  Two Big Dogs from Cruiser's Cafe.  Some uncured ham lunch meat.  I did have a diet lemonade which I diluted some and drank water - yuck.  This evening I ate two big dogs without the bun with American Cheese and onions and Ketchup.  Before I went to bed I had a half of an apple with some organic peanut butter.  

I really want to say more but, again, I hate long blogs and I really don't want to take the time to write a lot.  I will post a lot of other things but you will have to follow along for the extra tidbits.  



No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense