Custom Search

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Weigh-In Wednesday

 


First, let me thank all of you who are following my progress and for the encouragement from so many.  It really does help!

Now to the matter at hand. . . I weighed in this morning and took a picture of the number but I couldn't get it to see the number clearly.  You will have to believe me when I say that today I weigh 306 lbs.  Not a number to be proud of unless you consider last week I weighed in a 315 lbs!!  I know 9 lbs in a week seems like a lot, but in my past experience, it really is about the norm for me.  In the past, will have lost about 4 - 5 more the second week and then 2 - 3 for a while after that?  We shall see.  

My sugar was a bit elevated this morning?  I am not sure why.  I have heard there are a number of factors that is goes up and down.  I have to admit is was a bit disheartening after my weigh in.  But, it is still down from when I started.  

As far as food consumption is concerned.  I did well yesterday.  Pretty much the normal stuff.  I did get a 6 oz. steak from Longhorne Steakhouse with my daughter last night.  I also had a salad and brocoli.  Ella had a steak and mashed potatoes (which was very tempting).  Usually she doesn't eat all of her meat and I was looking forward to finishing her steak.  But, alas, my little girl really enjoyed the steak and left some of the mashed potatoes.  I have to admit that I had a half of a spoon of those potatoes and a spoon full of the whipped cream on top of her ice cream.  (I hope that's not why my sugar was up.  That would be bad.)  

Again, thanks for following.  Check back tomorrow.  

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense