Custom Search

Monday, March 10, 2008

Recovery from Impact

I am still recovering from Impact and trying to get things in order here. I will be posting one or more times about Impact and posting some pics but it will be later. For now I would like to just say that my prayer is that IMPACT 08 has encouraged kids and adults alike to go deeper with their relationship with Jesus. I think it was a great weekend overall! Thanks AGAIN to Bob, Dave the Horn Guy, the Matt Papa Band and everyone from Central PA Youth Ministries and the sound company not just for using their talent but for their servant attitude! You guys were great to work with. Look for pics in a later post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude, y'all wore me out...my body crashed on the way home and now I've got to recover and fight this cold that grabbed me in my weekend of little sleep! it's all good.

I hope all students and staff were encouraged from the weekend. lives were permanently changed. thanks to Joel and Dave to making this happen every year.

God bless...

dave (horn guy)

Health in Amazon

Adsense