Custom Search

Monday, March 31, 2008

Three Months and 41 Pounds later. . .

I had my final weigh-in today at the MACC. I started on January 2 at 318lbs. Today I weighed in at 277lbs.!! I can pick up my check for $410, which I am donating to our trip to Hungary in June, on Saturday. I want to continue to loose weight, however, I went directly to Cruiser's Cafe and had a Super (double cheese burger with lettuce, tomato, onions, mayo, and pickles) a small order of fries, a bag of chips and a dish of Moose Tracks ice cream! They said on America's Biggest Loser that you should have a cheat day. Today was mine! Anyway, thanks to all who gave me encouragement throughout the past three months. I will continue to update about how much more I loose. I will be weighing in in front of the youth each Wednesday night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joel!

What all did you do to lose weight? Eat less, exercise more, a combination of the two? If you did more exercise, what kinds of things did you do?

jhack said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Joel!!! Now you can come lift with meeeee!!! I am proud of you, to lose that much weight is very impressive...and then the fact that you did it for a good cause is even better! Keep up the good work.

Health in Amazon

Adsense