Custom Search

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunchtime Thoughts on Saddleback Small Group Conference.

It is lunch time here at the 2008 Saddleback Small Groups Conference. Rick Warren just finished speaking. It was a LOT of stuff. Kind of long but very good for me to hear some things. They had to cancel or postpone some workshops because he spoke so long. That's not a problem for me. He also changed his talk and now they are giving out a DVD of the talk he was going to give. Two for one - cool!

Right now I have more questions in my mind than I do ideas about small groups. I will be patient and wait for some answers. Everything has been foundational so far. I would really like to talk to someone who has small groups and Sunday School. They don't have Sunday School here. Small groups are basically their Sunday School. I think they are going to talk about this later . . . I hope.

The worship leader is good. He shared a little of his life experience. He has an interesting story - at least the part that I heard.

It's also good for me to see that Saddleback has the same tecnical and programming problems that we face at Richfield.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense