Custom Search

Saturday, February 16, 2008

NYWC Affinity Groups Poll for Joel

One of the optional things to participate in while at the National Youth Worker's Conference is "Affinity Groups". These are small groups for participants to connect, share info learned in various tracks and workshops, and discuss how it applies to their unique context of ministry. Each group has a ministry mentor who’ll help lead discussion and organize the next group meeting.

I am not sure if I will participate or not but if I do, I am not sure which one I should attend. Therefore, I have posted a poll on the right side of my blog to get some help from you. Please check out the four different groups here and then select which group you think would be best for me. If there is an overwhelming response to one, I will go to that one and blog about it throughout the weekend.


So, take a few minutes and help me decide. The poll will end at 11:59 PM on Thursday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted for the tech nerd, but reading through the rest of the descriptions i also think the veteran group could be good. Mindy thinks about the same. Hope that helps.

Health in Amazon

Adsense