Custom Search

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Submit a Name to Recieve a FREE Youth Ministry Resource

I need to get this out. I want to give my give-a-way to someone who wasn't fortunate enough to get to this year's National Youth Ministry Conference. See what someone will win here.

Now, here's the deal. If you, OR someone you know, couldn't be here in Cinci, please comment on this post and let me know why you couldn't come. You have to give me your name. I will select someone by putting all the names in a hat and allowing someone here to select your name or the person's name you nominated. If you are at the conference and know someone who had to miss for some reason, submit their name. Maybe it would be someone who didn't have the money. Maybe it is a volunteer who couldn't get off work. Maybe someone got sick. The reason isn't that important. Maybe you are at home and wished you could have been here. Submit your own name. I just want to share with someone who isn't here. I have been blessed by this conference and would like to share a resource with others.

Hurry, you only have until 11 AM on Monday to submit names.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harpo could not be here b/c his wife would not let him!!!

Justin Dela Cruz said...

justin not there, because he gets free stuff for not being there

Health in Amazon

Adsense