Custom Search

Sunday, August 29, 2010

From Dawn to Dusk and From West to East

If you haven't been to Jana's blog yet, you should go there soon!  She has some really good posts about our trip! 

Yesterday we traveled from Digby in the West to Halifax in the East.  I wasn't looking forward to the drive, but it turned out to be a very nice time!  I love looking at all the scenery along the way.  I like to learn more about people in other parts of the world!  Jana says I talk to everyone, but how do you learn if you don't ask.  We talked to two gentlemen in the town of Bridgewater and learned how to get to a boat that is tied in the middle of the lake (or bay in this case).  Speaking of the towns.  I could learn to live in some of these here.  The tourism agency boasts that Nova Scotia is the friendliest places on Earth and from what I have experienced, they are right! 

Below is an animoto video I made from yesterday.  It is one of my better videos this week I think.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense