Custom Search

Monday, August 23, 2010

My Mother Would Enjoy Travel With Jana

They say that guys tend to marry their mothers. Well, I guess in a few ways Jana and my mother are alike. This vacation I have found another way they are similar. Instead of continuing Route 95 to Bar Harbor, we took the "senic" Route 1, something my mother would do. Just ask the grand kids! Now we, Jana and I, have stopped at the worlds largest lighthouse store.have stopped at the worlds largest lighthouse store.



BTW - I do enjoy taking our time and seeing the sites!  The interstate is boring.  I am glad we are taking our time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are following your vacation thru your blog....mom is reading it with Sara and I....she is "pleased" that you took the Scenic route.....I am just jealous that I am not on a 12 day vacation!!! Just kidding.. hope you have fun. Tell Jana we mailed her packages today. M.

Anonymous said...

That store was amazing. My wife and I love lighthouses, when we went to Maine we stopped there....toooo cool

Glen

Health in Amazon

Adsense