Custom Search

Monday, August 23, 2010

Why Vacation in Nova Scotia?

Contrary to most people, yesterday someone asked me "Why would you go to Nova Scotia?"  Unfortunately, being a high "i" in the DiSC personality profile, I had no real good answer except to say that I was going with my wife AND that a lot of people said it is beautiful there.  Looking back, that isn't a good answer, but my love of a good time and lack of detail only allowed me to answer that way. 

I really haven't researched this area of the world a lot.  However, with the exception of this one person yesterday - who really seemed perplexed as to why anyone would want to go to Nova Scotia, EVERYBODY told us how great a trip we are going to have.  Even today, I got a Facebook message from one of our friends who told me that this is a great time of year to see the sites! 

But, that isn't good enough for me, today.  So, I am going to do my best, over the next 9 days,  to help that one person see the reason for our travel to "The Friendliest Place on Earth" (according to novascotia.com) (we'll see soon!).  I will be blogging as much as I can (and as much as my wife will let me) about our vacation.  Check back regularly.  And, if you are going to buy something from Amazon.com or Simply Youth Ministry online anyway, please click the links to the right as that will help with my vacation fund! :) 

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense