Custom Search

Monday, August 23, 2010

The Stop Before We Leave the Country



Before we get to Nova
Scotia, we are stopping in Bar Harbor, Maine for two nights.  Jana has a goal of going to as many National Parks as she can in her lifetime.  Acadia National Park, the first National Park east of the Mississippi, is located at Bar Harbor.  So we thought it would be a good stop before we get to Nova Scotia.  We hope to get to see some of this park later today and tomorrow.  The weather forecast for the Bar Harbor is for rain both days.  And, I am not fond of driving but I really hate driving in the rain.  I guess I will take what God gives me.  I will be able to enjoy the ride better because Jana will make it fun.  We have also brought a number of audio books (The Voyage of the Dawn Treader- I want to read/listen to it before the movie comes out) and a few games we can play while driving.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense