Custom Search

Friday, April 6, 2007

24 . . . Did You Know?


I really enjoy the show "24". I have ever since I watch the entire first season all day on FX a couple of years ago. I haven't missed an episode this year, YET, even though I have only watch about 3 shows live on Monday nights. Here is why I haven't missed an episode.

As you can see by my NEW blog here, I have really tried to get into or should I say "stay current" with the technological world. Sooooo, I created a myspace page. In doing so, through a long series of events, I found that the show "24" has a myspace page as well. AND. . . they have this years episodes on - the next day they air! Amazing!! Now I don't have to worry about getting home to watch the show. I can watch it on my computer, whenever I want to.

Joel

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense