Custom Search

Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Morning at Pre-School

Well, today was the day that I got to go to pre-school. I was there for my friend Paris, who is the oldest daughter of my friend and head football coach. He wasn't able to go and, as I wrote in an earlier blog, I was privileged to have been asked to be the "male" for the morning. I am not sure how I would enjoy working with pre-school kids in general. It was very interesting. The oddest part of the day was during circle time. The odd part was that they used a record player for the song they sang. I didn't know ANYONE used a record player anymore!?! I was really surprised. As for the rest of the day . . . It went really well. I got there around 9:30 and had to leave at 11. I watched circle time and then we ate breakfast - I didn't know how good Life Cereal is. After we ate, cleaned up and brushed our teeth, there was free time where we built a tower with blocks, drew a growing flower, found dinosaurs in the sand and I read two books to her. Seriously, I hated to leave. I wanted to see the volcano. She seemed pleased that I was there, which made me happy.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense