Custom Search

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Awesome Opportunity

I was surprised last evening when I answered my cell phone to hear a cute little female friend talk to me. She asked me if I could meet this week. She sounded a little embarrassed and yet excited to be asking me. Now before those of you who want to see me married get all crazy, you should know that that this invitation was to spend time with her at her . . . pre-school. I guess Thursday is "Take a male to pre-school Day" and her daddy has to work and she asked if I could come. Her daddy is a good friend and I have spent time with the family. He is the head coach of the football team I help to coach. I obviously agreed to go and look forward to the opportunity and count it a privilege to be there. Look for a blog later this week, and maybe a picture, about my time in pre-school.

Joel

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense