Custom Search

Sunday, April 22, 2007

American Idol, Conan O'Brian, David Letterman, Terry Bradshaw and Josh Griffin

I was reading Josh Griffin's blog about American Idol and David Letterman's "Top Ten". I happen to be more of a Conan fan (since I happen to have been on his show with our mechanical bull) and remembered a bit they do called "If They Mated". Here is an example.


Bruce Willis was recently seen with Courtney Love. What if these two had a child?



Looks a little like a transsexual Terry Bradshaw.




Then, sure enough, I found this. . .


Britney Spears and Kevin Federline recently finalized their divorce. If they ever hooked up again, what would the child of these two singers with limited musical ability look like?



Sanjaya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were on Conan?! That's amazing.
By the way, I'm going to be in PA for a few days this week.

Health in Amazon

Adsense