Custom Search

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Welcome to the Family, Isaac!


I would like to introduce to you my newest nephew, Isaac Ronald Ebright. My sister, Michele, and her husband Dave have adopted this little guy and are excited to be Issac's parents. Even though Isaac has been living in Michele and Dave's home since the middle of March, this morning at 12:00 AM Issac will forevermore be their son. Because of the the laws, etc. concerning adoption, up until four months after Issac was born the birth mother could have still taken responsibility and kept him for her own. Since that didn't happen, Isaac will ALWAYS stay with his new parents.

I think this has been the coolest thing. It is just like God adopting us as his own. Just like Issac is loved by his parents, I am loved as God's child. Also, like Issac, God will never give me up. What a great example this is for us.

Isaac . . . welcome into this family. I will be praying for you that you will also come to know Christ personally and in turn know what it is like to have God be your heavenly father.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense