Custom Search

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

An Experiment

I was reading a new (to me) blog this weekend and went back to it again tonight. It's called the Hot Dog Truck. Check it out for yourself. Anyway, I noticed a link that said "Advertise on my blog" and I clicked on it. I don't know how many of you do that, but I probably do it more than I should. The site that came up was http://www.blogsvertise.com/. It was a little intriguing to me. They claim that I can earn a little money by writing about companies and sites - even if I don't like the company and tell you so.

Therefore, I am going to try this Blogsvertise to see if it really works. I will donate to my youth group fund with money that comes from this endeavor. I hope it works!

If it doesn't work, I haven't lost anything except a little bit of my time. So, Blogsvertise, here I come.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense