Custom Search

Friday, May 11, 2007

Yahoo for Yahooz

After realizing what an idiot I really am, (I don't want to even get into that) I spent an enjoyable dinner at Yahooz with 5 new friends from Seattle I met at the Beeson Institute for Advanced Church Leadership. We sat outside, which was nice. They are a fun bunch of people. I will post more about them later, hopefully. The Kansas City steak was really good! However, I am not sure it was any better than Tuesday night's meal at the Hereford House. I liked the peppercorn sauce tonight but I think the KC Steak at the Hereford was more tender.


I did get to meet a couple from PA - Dillsburg to be exact- while at Yahooz. His father is a member of the Jacobs Brothers - a local PA gospel singing group. They are here for the Beeson Institute as well. Small world.

No comments:

Health in Amazon

Adsense